Tuesday, May 8, 2007

First Post of my Life

OK... This is my first official blog and here to post lor...

Hmmm.. Ok.. these days.. i can summarize... is quite sad.. If you will to ask me... i dunno how to tell you guys about it.. cuz i think i'll keep it personal.. haiz.. Has been thinking too much these days, which make me so sad and demoralizing... Dunno why the fuck am i thinking so much thing for... Can't i just don't give a fuck about everything that troubles me... haiz..

As usual, according to my time now 12.31am, 8 of may, i have to go to work very soon for Attachment. The place is good and friendly, environment got no comment. Well.. kind of enjoy this working life of mine now... let you drift away from the thoughts. Enjoy working with friends (ivan and wayne), have lots of hell fun in attachment with them.. lol..

Hmm.. So wat i did just now in the afternoon? I WENT TO THE ZOO!! haha.. has been a damn long time nv been there and i go there with my supervisor! haha.. not bad actually.. seeing all the animal once again.. get rid of all the daily stress and unwanted thinking... Lazy to upload to you guys to see, when i got the time den i think i upload ba... haha..

Well.. Think i will start this post and ends it here now.. becuz i think if i dun go slp now.. tml sure die until jialat.. haiz.. upload some good pictures of wat album i bought.. =D Till the next time when i got the 'feel' to blog! Good bye and ppl who seen this blog, have a nice day...Yeah.. those are the few CDs.. =D As you can see, I FUCKING LIKE METAL! \m/ to all who listen to thee.. HAIL!

"Metal are ain't gayss world"
By Leonard Tan

No comments: