Friday, November 23, 2007

23 Nov 2007

23 November 2007 (Friday)
Well.. it doesn't seems to be a special day for you guys out there though but it's filled with meaning 24 hourly...

First of all... Happy Birthday to WAYNE!! haha... never forget ur birthday dude.. keke... Hope your 19th birthday will be a great one and yeah! best of best to watever you do dude! haha.. AND YAH! wish me all luck in passing my driving.. LOL!!! Nevertheless... Happiest birthday dude... =D CHEERS!

If you are watching this Xiao Wei! haha... Happy birthday to you too!! haha... Never forget this day oso sia... has been a long time le... keke... Hope ur 21st birthday will be a special one (of cuz) and everything you do! happy jiu hao!! haha... =D

Will be a normal day for as far as i noe... but will i be normal reacting on watever that is coming towards me for today...? I hope... What am i suppose to do?









Today... the day... i Wished, I Hoped, I Wondered...

No comments: