Saturday, January 19, 2008

Something from my brain....

I was communicating with my 20 years and coming to 8 months pal which is my damn brain... This might sounds insane but something that it is trying to tell me every time i sees that unsightly pieces of crap written right in front of me that provoke my feelings.

From Mr Brain : Move on, just move on...


I feel so much like scolding and voice out my unhappiness to that particular person but i just feel I'm lack of the gut to do so every time i sees what is written in front of me. Feeling existence is just totally the worst things that you want to keep inside your brain. When will this ever come out from my mouth, telling it off. That is when I no longer have any feelings towards anybody else. I'm just fucking pissed off every time things from that person sounds like he or she knows him or herself so well. To myself, I'm the opposition of what you been trying to convey but i think that one fine day, you, whom you think you are satisfy with that particular thing is the one that you are missing with. Look into the world damn it, you brought hatred to the world. Believe it or not, i just don't know how hateful you can be and i have to thank you so much for bringing this hatred existence for me. Move on, I'm trying. You, and your undisputed wicked ways to express your motive to other people. Being obvious was good enough. Being not that appreciative of what people has done for you is extreme. I don't know how much could this last any longer. But for sure i know, what lies ahead of you are simply for certain, Emptiness.



In the other corner...
From my brain : Move on, Move on, just move on.








Mood: Unexplained
Listening now: Bestial Mockery - Slay The God







Live for it, Hails 666.

No comments: