Monday, February 4, 2008

123 Post... SUPER RANDOM!

Sianzed... Proteomics Common Test 2 today... must do well for it! haha... sianzed...

3 Feb (Sunday)
Too tired to make it to the bball, so slp until like 2pm den study study, slp... Study study... EAT EAT EAT!! till now lor.. haha...nothing much happened today though.. LOL!! YA!! and one thing... haha... this adorable ah mei of mine called me at 9am and started laughing uncontrolably... LOL!! ask her talk she laugh.. LOL!! how sweet for her to wake up in the morning just to call me and hear my 'man' voice..LOL!!.. funny thing for me i guess is that ask her wat is she doing, she say going to slp again... dots.. LOL!!!! AH MEI!! HUGGIES!!!



Test tml! jia you for myself! LOL!! and others of cuz... if there is any.. LOL!!!




Mood: Sianz
Listening now: Some old songs
Condition: blur?





University... can i go in pls?





HAILS!!

No comments: