Monday, April 21, 2008

Restless

So many things yet to be done, yet to be fulfill. I wish that before my enlistment, there could be enough time for me to completely finish what I'm left out with.

17 April 2008 (the-day)
OK. Simply work from 9am to 7.30pm. That was ok... Went to sheralyn birthday and celebrate her birthday (but of cuz) at bugis fish and co. Was a splendid meal but just lack of something or more of something i should say. Went different area after the meal and the working clan went home. Shocking news from them, they got enlisted which i thought i wasn't. i went to check the mail and man, the letter for enlistment was so distinctive that you noe you are going to army just by the look of the letter. 10 July 2008, that's my enlistment date. How about you guys from Poly and Secondary?

19 April 2008 (fright-Day)
Worked from 9am to 3.30am... nothing to explain cuz mostly is work work work.. worked for the world gourmet summit dinner. Preparation was hell lots of time. Event was simple and easy.. not much to say about.. Stayed in-house cuz the next morning was 9am again...

20 April 2008 (Such-a-day)
Working at 9am and clock out myself 12am before we, the people who worked 2 days continuously are found dead in any corner of ritz carlton.







Mood: Restless
Listening now: Dissection - The Somberlain (Live)
For Nothing: Where's my PSP?





HAILS!!!

No comments: