Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gotten Over With!

Hefty week had just passed. Man it is just freaking crazy week and to hard to get over with!

Basically i'm just going to update wat happen today(or last night?).


20 June 2008 (friday)
Went to Zouk with my cousins, Ross and PK. Eventually i don't know who my cousin going to bring but who knows, it's is terence! Gonna say this world(singapore...) is freaking small. Who in the hell knows my cousin would have know this friend of mine recently. Funny thing is, they had been talking about me the whole time and they do not know ultimately the person they are talking about is me.

Terence: I got some Metal Friends back in my poly days!
PK: I got one cousin who is a Metal freak himself.
Terence: That chalet i went was with the metal friends who love to pour liqour till ppl die like i do.
PK: So later we are going out with my cousin, tall freak, 1.99m.
Terence: i know a friend who is of that height.
PK: My cousin, Leonard.
Terence: I think i know him.
PK: Don't bullshit with me la.
Terence: He work in ritz and studied in Biomedical Science, Ngee Ann?
PK: CRAP!

haha.. all goes like that in the msn chatting.. LOL!!
On the way to zouk, terence's friend, whose friend is my secondary school friend, Desmond were all present in the freaking bus to zouk... LOL!! Saw Ken, Darren, Willie, Aldrin and lots of ppl there that i noe.. LOL!! cool man.. Havoc thru the night and back home..




The NO!
- Drinking
- Clubbing
- Smoking


The YES!
- Daily Exercise
- Tune my body alarm back
- Healthy food




Restriction is building up as Army is drawing nearer.. D A M N!











HAILS!!

No comments: