Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back from the 10 days worth of hell! What's next?

OK! I managed to survive for this 10 days field camp. Or should i say barely there, because i fainted on the 4th day of the field camp due to physical exhaustion. Stupid retest of IPPT make me chiong for the gold. But eventually, I GOT A GOLD FOR IPPT! YEAH! Never in my life i had break the 10min barrier and went to a never-make-before record of 2.4km timing of 9min30sec. Which means i got $200 coming in soon!

These days in field camp makes me think a lot of my family, my friends and my freedom. Basically, they are the 3Fs that i missed so much during the field camp. Although it doesn't seems like forever i'm not going to see them, it's just that for the moment you felt so tired, restless and helpless, they are the ones that drive you to another level of egoistic. 5 days making through the camp, a letter came to everybody's hand. Some cry and some just kept their tears to themselves. The letter which their parents wrote to them.

But still, not enough time for a lot of things these days, let alone free time for body management. Hope that i can be having more time with the other people.




Till the next time people!

No comments: