Saturday, November 29, 2008

So far, so good?

Hello earthlings. Back from the green days in SAFTI MI. This week wasn't that bad until Friday which i did my so-called navigation in the day and night, and hell it was tiring. So, done which my 10 days field camp and other things, now awaiting for another big event to happen which is the Ex Scorpion King. Basically if i say the description of what is going to happen in this exercise, you will be pitying me. Ok, lets not talk about that. Life in SAFTI MI is great so far without staying in the jungle. Busy, Fed-up and ever politics starts to come about.

So tiring, how much further can i endure? One more month to senior rank presentation which means I'm so called 3 white bar-ed or corporal rank already by then if nothing goes wrong. How i hope the friends of mine can cross over to my Wing in OCS to join me. Properly thinking other than army issues, whats more can i say? Yup, whats more can i say? Life stuck with only army when you are in the army.

I need to enjoy this few weeks of privileges and soon i shall be serving the 3 extra issued to me. Damn, it was a long story but it happen just a short matter of time. So yup, whatever. This may sounds like i'm dying, but i'm not dead though. few more months to go! Hails and Cheers Dudes!

No comments: