Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thanks people! =)

Thanks for all those who are able to celebrate my 22nd birthday throughout these days. Be it in camp, outside of camp or even smses, it has been all these that makes me feel so happy for this year's birthday.

Thanks to the people who celebrated my birthday even though it is a belated one. All the planning and time that you guys chip in to make this surprise a nice one. Throughout my birthdays that i had for 22 years, this year was really my unpredicted one i should say. Sorry if i'm quite stun or speechless all of a sudden, maybe it's because i'm still in a tiring mode. Nonetheless, it was a good one. Thanks Sze Sze, Hui Xin, Fabian, Wei Quan, Azmil, Zhi Fan, Leon, Kian Wee, VK, Serene, Sir Kiat, Jie Wen, Ashtorie, and more. Your gift for me is priceless.

How i hope i can go back in time, just to go through the motion again without thinking so much as what i'm now. Being bothered? Troubled? Stressed? It is still too complicated for me to understand now. 22 years, now i felt that i'm thinking a lot for what i will be in the future. Did army really play a part in nurturing one so that what the one did before army was taken for granted? Just not in the mood for days like this but somehow i thanks all my friends for tahaning this nonsense.

Yes, i'm avoiding things in my life when i entered into army. Somethings just tells me that i shouldnt be not avoiding these things. Maybe i'm wrong? But nobody is not wrong in their life.

To sum up, this few words explains all:
- Thankful
- Troubled
- Avoiding




Well, bad thoughts aside. 3 more weeks to commission. I shall say i wasn't that much prepared but i can't do anything about it though. Got my CSB, Marksman, IPPT gold. Achieving the things in my army life as part of a speedy motion to end this life. What should i be thinking out of this three weeks that i have now?








Lastly, Thanks people, for making my life sailing as smoothly as it is now. =)

No comments: