Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everyday.... Stronger, Better, Fast. OCS?

Yup, last day of urban life and civilisation. Going to miss lots of things before i go back to army-ing again. Missing my sleeping time, my leisure time, my 'dunno-what-the-hell-i'm-doing' time and so much more. But well, at least these days were spent meaningful with my working friends and bunk mates, i shouldn't complain much on that. For those who kena sispec, work hard and strive hard for what you wanna achieve. For those who kena OCS, work even harder and strive harder.

Duration? 9 months. I will be back posting in 9 months time because i foresee damn busy time in OCS. Yes, i was posted to OCS even though i already said i wanna be a medic. For those who are wanting to be in OCS i can tell you that the selection is thus random and a bit bo bo one. Don't be despair if you are in sispec or whatsoever. You will still be a commander. Whereas here am i, dunno when i can last till.

Ok! so much of an NS shit. Going to pack my stuff and fuck off from here. Hope to be together with the ppl i know at least! haha. Till the time i post again. HAILS!

No comments: