Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Perseverance? How long more can I do that?

Judging from the title, it's just pretty simple. Yes i'm posted to OCS which to some people, was an honorable things in my life. But no. Yet to gone through 9 months so yet to consider even honorable. To most people who are my army friends were have know that i was posted to ALPHA Wing Platoon 3. Sounds cool to be in the first alphabetical letter but do you know how stress that could be? Being pressure and pushed to a limit. Gotten unreasonable shit from all points of reason. Complaining here and there isn't so hard to do it here, but how long do i have to post this type of complaining any longer? Who should i complain to? Pretty FUCKED situation right now.

I will like to do what i want.
I will like to sleep whenever i want.
I will like to relax wherever i want.
Why am i so controlled all of a sudden?

Damn..... OCS, joke or pride? You name it.

No comments: