Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shattered

Well, Finally back to post. Did my 24km which i think i have pride on that at least. So much for a block leave. 5 more days to enter to unit and 2 more days to know my posting. I should say that i'm not nervous at all because i don't really give a damn on where i'm posted to. As long as i know that i've given my best to it, that's it. Thinking, and more thinking. These days have been just passing through as if the time is getting faster. What is that i'm really thinking?

Have been out with my friends recently here and there to chill. Nothing much had been done but i think it's worthwhile spending time with them. I can't afford to waste time, neither do i have time to rest. All i was wondering and hoping now is to spend my time worthwhile.

One who seek greed will not cherish.
One who not care will soon be vanish.
One who fear shall be perish.
But one who hate will get what he wishes.

Till the next time i posted.

No comments: